Wedding Planning Tips. Jules + Toby
Location : East Sussex
Wedding Photographer Website : Mona Ali Wedding Photography
Ceremony Location : Piddinghoe Church, Piddinghoe, East Sussex
Reception : Peacehaven Free Church Hall, Peacehaven, Sussex
Wedding Date : 6th September 2014
Wedding Planning Tips
1) Stay relaxed about it, things don't always go to plan but that doesn't mean it won't turn out right in the end. Its less stressful to go with the flow.
2) Get a great photographer you feel relaxed with and who has a style you love
3) Find a great florist that does the style you want and let them run with it
4) Pick comfy shoes you are happy to wear all day. Diamante shoe clips jazz up any shoes for a fraction of the cost
5) Write everything down because you'll end up forgetting half the things you need to do
6) Think about what is really important to you when sorting out a budget
7) A live band really gets people up and dancing. We had a Chas & Dave tribute band who were fabulous!
8) Look for sample wedding dresses at wedding shops. You can save a lot of money.
9) Wrapor shrugs. Had a nightmare trying to find something to cover my shoulders until I found that company.
10) Enjoy it, it will fly by!
We chose Mona Ali at Artomedes Wedding Photography. We booked her around 6 months before our wedding day, even then we thought we were lucky to get one with such short notice. I'd say make sure you book your wedding photographer very early in the planning process. Earlier than we did.
Toby personally felt a female wedding photographer would be more artistic and more able to see the beauty in the day. We loved Mona's story-telling style of photography, her warm, friendly personality and her professionalism. We felt instantly we could trust Mona to do what she does best and we were blown away by the images we received.
When booking a wedding photographer find someone with the style you like and who you feel comfortable with. Mona put us so much at ease we didn't even notice her taking photos!
Wedding Dress DetailsIvory satin with Diamante embelishment on one side.
Champagne corded lace shrug
Wedding Shoes DetailsPeep toe glittery heels with Diamante embellishment.
Wedding Flowers DetailsBride - Hand-tied posy in shades of hot pink David Austen roses and blue moon roses and small diamante hearts dotted between flowers.
Bridesmaids - smaller version of bride.
Reception - David Austin roses, blue moon roses, pink hydrangeas, ivy
More Wedding Planning TipsSign Up To Our Newsletter For Regular Wedding Planning Tips