Wedding Planning Tips. Daniel Procter + Jemma Fidler
Location : Buckinghamshire
Wedding Photographer Website : Allister Freeman
Ceremony Location : St Mary's Church in Winkfield
Reception : Stoke Place in Stoke Poges
Wedding Date : 18th October 2014
Wedding Planning Tips
1. Remember that the day is just about the two of you getting married and try and bring everything back to that!
2. Get a spreadsheet of costs with dates invoices are due so you don't get any nasty surprises come in.
3. Think through the running of the day from the evening before to the end of the reception so you can imagine your wedding day and think of anything you may have forgotten.
4. Try not to stress in the week of the wedding.... what will be, will be. All of your suppliers have done hundreds of weddings before so even if something doesn't go quite to plan your guests won't have known what to expect any way.
5. Keep some secrets, try not to tell everyone all the details of your wedding so they can have some nice surprises during the day.
6. Imagine you are a guest at your own wedding. Do you think it would be a good wedding to attend?
We booked our wedding photographer very early on in the process and we found and loved Allister Freemans wedding portfolio. We booked 7 or 8 months early.
We found Allister online randomly and loved his images from previous weddings he had shot. We had a Skype meeting beforehand which meant Allister could get us and what we wanted from our pictures. Allister was so discrete on the day, he really blended in with the guests and gave us the most perfect pictures of our big day. He captured all the things we didn't see and whenever I look at the pictures I really feel like they tell the story of our day. And being able to have a photo film of the recording of our speeches is incredible. I will be able to listen to my Dad and best men till I am old and grey!!
We wanted a really relaxed style of wedding photography to capture the day and Allister understood that. You need to decide whether you want the classic line ups or shots in the mix of the fun!
Wedding Dress DetailsDiane Harbridge - Buttercup
Wedding Shoes DetailsBought online from http://www.etsy.com/ they were lacy, peep toe flats.
Wedding Flowers DetailsRuby And Grace. We had to change our florist 2 months prior to the wedding and the girls at Ruby and Grace were so helpful and came up with the most beautiful flowers.
More Wedding Planning TipsSign Up To Our Newsletter For Regular Wedding Planning Tips