Wedding Planning Tips. Georgia + Daniel
Location : Essex
Wedding Photographer Website : Neil Walker Wedding Photography
Ceremony Location : Braxted Park, Essex
Reception : Braxted Park, Essex
Wedding Date : 21st June 2015
Wedding Planning Tips
1. Enjoy it! You will miss the wedding planning afterwards!
2. Create an excel spreadsheet,it will help you keep track of the budget and websites.
3. Do plenty of research! Friends recommended bridal shops, but the majority of the research was done online. I couldn't have planned the wedding without Pinterest! I created loads of boards of ideas of flower arrangements, table plans, hairstyles, sparklers etc. It is really inspirational especially if you have a theme or are interested in new ideas.
4. Give everyone jobs to do on the day to take the pressure off yourselves. Type up a list of jobs, assign them and give timings for when they need to be done by.
5. If you’re organising group shots, it’s good to have two ‘photo runners’ on the day - one from each side of the family. This will ensure you can easily find everyone who should be in each shot.
Finding a wedding photographers was one of the first things we did, so we could relax knowing we had that sorted. One of my husband’s work colleagues recommended Neil and we looked him up and invited him over. http://www.neilwalkerphotography.co.uk
We chose Neil because his shots were so personal. He manages to capture moments no one would usually notice.
When he came over to meet me he brought quite a few albums with him, which was great. He showed me a shot of the bride looking out of the window, reflecting on the day, which she didn't know he was doing. It was so beautiful. And the most beautiful shot of the bride and groom in the evening, back to back, talking to two different guests but still holding hands. I nearly cried! Neil will also tell you that I loved the depth of field and the way the black's and whites contrasted, making the photos come alive.
We were really happy with our wedding shots, particularly those taken during the ceremony! Neil captured all the key moments.
Tips for finding a wedding photographer; Definitely look at their website and see whether you like their style. I think it's also really important to meet them beforehand to talk through the day and make sure you get along.
Wedding Dress DetailsAngelica Bridal, Angel
Wedding Shoes DetailsMirror Mirror, Angel
Wedding Flowers DetailsAlina B
Wedding Ceremony DetailsBraxted Park, Essex
Wedding Venue DetailsBraxted Park, Essex
Sign Up To Our Newsletter For Regular Wedding Planning Tips