Wedding Planning Tips. Sue + Pete
Location : London
Wedding Photographer Website : Terence Joseph Wedding Photography
Ceremony Location : Tudor Barn Eltham, Greater London
Reception : Tudor Barn Eltham, Greater London
Wedding Date : Monday 26th August 2013
Wedding Planning Tips
1. Have what you want, do not be tempted to listen to others if they say they don't like or agree with your choices. It will please you on the day to experience the full wonder of your choices and gives you a huge level of satisfaction.
2. Don't cut corners with the important stuff! If you can't find your ideal dress in one shop, go to another! Keep looking and go with the dress that makes you cry happy tears when you put it on. I did and I felt like a princess. Also get your dress asap. I got mine ordered a year before and then alterations could be done in plenty of time.
3. Make your own invites! If you have a creative person in your family, or you are, then go to an art shop and get bits that coordinate with your project! Its heaps cheaper and looks unique and nobody else will have them.
4. Use seasonal flowers in your wedding flowers. They are heaps cheaper but still look stunning.
5. Organise the wedding details for the day by yourself. Give everyone a plan of what is happening and then you know its done as its more stressful to hope that others will do it
We chose our wedding photographer a year before the event. We decided to go with Terence Joseph Photography.
We chose to use Terence after the first meeting. He was keen to meet us before we signed anything and was dedicated to helping us in any way he could. He has a genuine and lovely friendly personality and it was almost a shame that after the wedding we had to stop seeing him as he had been such a huge part of our lives up to the wedding.
We were sooooo happy with our wedding images, he made us feel at ease; he listened to everything (including angles that didn't flatter my figure!). He contacted us regularly and if you book Terence (you would be mad not to) then you will be elated and thrilled as we were. Also take his offer of an engagement photo session! It's all in the cost and is a great way to get ready for the day especially if you are a bit nervous of having photos taken of yourself! Terence is the best photographer without a doubt, he will look after you and be with you every step of the way
Choose a photographer in plenty of time and ask lots of questions! We looked at several photographers and ditched any that were obstructive with our choices or pushy. We looked at prices but do not be tempted to think that expensive is best. Terence's prices are very competitive but honestly go with a photographer that has passion and who genuinely cares how your photos will turn out.
Wedding Dress DetailsMaggie Sottero 'KADEE'. Go to a genuine stockist if you want a designer wedding gown as there are lots of copies on the internet.
Wedding Shoes DetailsShoes were form BHS wedding. I choose flat ballet style as I wanted to be comfortable and would trip over my shadow as I am so clumsy!
Wedding Flowers DetailsFlowers were ordered from Well Hall Florists. Stunning flowers; competitive prices; and great service.
Wedding Ceremony DetailsTudor Barn Eltham, Greater London SE9 6SZ
Wedding Venue DetailsTudor Barn Eltham, Greater London SE9 6SZ
More Wedding Planning TipsSign Up To Our Newsletter For Regular Wedding Planning Tips